Brass Gas fitting parts
We provide Standard and High-Quality Brass and MS (Mild Steel) Fastener with variety of types. Generally, Fasteners are hardware components that mechanically joins two or more elements together. Brass and MS Fasteners are easily removable without any damages the joining components. They are made from brass, mild steel and other material composition. Brass and MS Fasteners are defined various types such as Screw, Washer, Anchor, Nuts, Rivets, Inserts, Bolts and many more. Brass and MS fasteners are widely used in various industrial sectors including Electrical, Mechanical, Construction, Automotive, Automobile, Oil and Gas, Petrochemical and more. Brass and MS Fasteners are widely available in different size, shapes, grades, configuration and specification. We provide Fasteners as per DIN, ANSI, JIS, GB, GOST and other international standards. We customise size and dimension as per customer’s requirements and specification.
- Aluminium Alloys
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA Threads
- DIN Threads
- BSW Threads (inches)
- UNC & UNF Threads
- GB Threads
- Any threads as per custom Specified.
- Any size available as per Customer Specification and Drawing Samples.
- Dimensional Accuracy.
- High Electrical Conductivity.
- High Tensile Strength.
- Highley Durable and Reliable.
- Precision Engineered.
- Available in different configurations.
- Natural, Nickel Plated, Tin Plated, Chrome, Electrolytic Copper or any coating as per customer specification.